To be eligible for a refund we must be notified within 14 calendar days of delivery of your intent to return the goods.
You will then have a further 14 calendar days to return your order from the day you notified us.
This offer applies to stock items only; any specially ordered items will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
1. To request a return please use the return form.
2. All goods will need to be returned to our main distribution warehouse and NOT to our head office.
3. Upon receipt of the return request we will contact you to arrange return/collection. Any costs incurred will be paid by the customer.
4. You may be asked to use your own delivery service if this is deemed to be the cheapest option.
5. The Buyer may return complete boxes of tiles to the Company, provided the goods are in a saleable condition.
6.A re-stocking charge of £20 may be added but we will avoid this fee where possible. This figure will be deducted from any refund transaction. Any fees/charges will ALWAYS be discussed and/or advised before any return is commenced.
7. Any original delivery charge will also be automatically be deducted from any refund transaction.
8. After the goods are received we will inspect the returned goods. Refunds will be processed as a priority, however, dependent upon circumstances, the administration may take up to 14 days to complete. Additionally, any monies paid back to Credit / Debit cards may take a further 3-5 days to show on Customers statements.
In summary any refund will have the following deducted before issuing a refund, Original delivery charge, return cost (if arranged by us) and a restocking fee of £20 when applicable.
Please fill in the form below to return an item, We will contact you shortly to confirm your return.